-Due to Covid-19, please restrict occupancy to only the person being serviced.
- Please wash hands before being serviced.
- Please have mask on.
- Temperatures will be taken before starting the appointment.
- Providers will have masks and gloves on at all times while performing services.
- If you have to reschedule due to any type of illness, we require a 14 day period before a new appointment can be made.
- Any cancellations must be done before 9 pm the day before your appointment to avoid a $45 cancellation fee.
- Appointments canceled on the same day will be charged 50% of the appointment total.
- Any services booked under the same provider but is canceled once provider is at the service location will be charged 50% of that service- if at least one service has already been provided.
(ex: if client booked a manicure & pedicure and decides only to get the pedicure- we will charge 50% of the manicure that was not serviced.)
-If provider has arrived and the full service is canceled, client will be charged 100% of the services plus full travel fee.
-When inquiring about service, please include:
•First and last name
•Color choice (can be found under our Polish Gallery)
- Please allow to the end of the day for any messages to be answered.
- Service estimates will include travel fee if service location was included in the inquiry.
Please be aware gift cards are valid 1 year after purchase date
3-4 days advance booking is usually recommended to get desired day and time for private bookings and 2-3 weeks in advance for corporate events or spa parties.
Because of the unpredictable nature of traffic, please allow providers up to 30 minutes grace period to get to the service location.
Any fees incurred for locations that charge to park including Valet, will be added to client's total.
-Due to time constraints, please be thoroughly prepared to be serviced once provider arrives. Service will begin promptly after set up is completed.
-Please have towels ready if needed. Refer to FAQs
- Please have final payment prepared. Payment must be complete before provider can leave.